View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2004, 12:59 AM   #50
Cathar
Thermophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
Cathar, I am groing curious about this XS block you have been tinkering with. I checked your website as well, and you seem to be hinting at something that at least in the little world of H2O cooling, is big stuff. C'mon, spill the beans!

Also, the thermal C of silver vs. copper is no where near as big a diff as say copper vs. aluminum. Plus, what about tarnishing of the Ag?

BTW, I was surfing waterblock mfg's today and came across a outfit called Silverprop. They make watercooling stuff, and R/C airplanes...strange combo. Anyways, they I think are in Australia as well, just wondering if you knew them in any way.
What do you want me to answer that isn't already specified in the OCAU thread that is linked to at my site, or isn't answered in the Procooling thread right here?

Re: Silverprop - yes we have crossed paths many times in the past as we are both in the same city - haven't had anything to do with them for the last 18 months though - people familiar with the history will understand why.
Cathar is offline   Reply With Quote