View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2006, 10:16 PM   #162
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

scopEDog's Ceberus WB1 in G1/4" nestles nicely into its new home. Plus some semi-custom LGA-775 to PGA-478 mounting plates - that was fun. Broke a drill bit and a tap in the process? can you tell where I fowled up? NO! 1337 sauce!

Intake from radiator plumbed - system is 1/2" in, 3x10/8mm out to Silentstar HDD, Twinplex GPU, and Twinplex Northbridge.

The sun shines for the first time on the Cerberus WB1 inside it's new home. I started the switch at 12:30 AM and didn't finish until 7AM. Oi vey.

And this was one of the reasons why, the SF800 flowmeter (and this one WORKS!) is finally in place after almost a year, and one dead SF800 behind it.

I also moved the pump to where the old splitter used to sit - the DDC has gone back to a stock top (thanks again for the parts scopEDog!) and makes for a very compact setup. Plus, personally, I think the all-black 8/10mm tubing is very sexy.

The other thing I did... I stripped all the sheet metal panels off the case, if you didn't notice. I don't have the $$$ to do have them professionally painted now, but I refuse to do anything less. The blends need to be perfect from mesh to metal, and from the flush-fit window... my skills aren't up to it. I'd happily send another forum-goer the business, so PM me if you're interested.

This is far from over. I will never give up.
Goliath: 3.4E@3.91/Abit IC7, Maze4 (temporarily) + custom splitter to crazy 4-way watercooling parallel loop: X800XT @ 520/1280 + AC Twinplex, AC Twinplex Northbridge, Silenstar Dual HDD Cooler, Eheim1250, '85 econoline van HC + 2x120, 1x120 exhaust - polished aluminum frame panaflo L1As, 2x18GB 10K RPM U160 SCSI, 4GB PC4000.

I wanna be BladeRunner when I grow up!

Project Goliath - nearing completion.
starbuck3733t is offline   Reply With Quote