View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2003, 09:09 PM   #29
BrianW
Cooling Savant

Just spoke to the guy who runs this place : www.heatercore4u.com , and he told me whoever is manufacturing those cores has lost the distributoin rights or something. He said his stock is dwendling and that he is'nt able to restock.

I was about to order two of these: http://www.heatercore4u.com/2-617.htm , and I found out this info.

Well I found this site where I can request a part from Auto Recycling Yards across the country. You just fill out a form, and you get responses right away. I found the cores I needed for $28.00 each!

Oh well I hope his sight stays up, otherwise someone will have to make a new chart for all us.....

Brian W

Flow: Res, Pump, CPU watervlock, Y into both rads, both rads into res independently.

Athlon XP 1800+ (@ 1731 - 150mhz fsb.), on a Asus A7N266-c, and a Radeon 9000 *waiting for RMA'd Saphire 9800 ultra from Newegg)
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote