Thread: New daughter
View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM   #181
LPMiller
Cooling Neophyte

I've been trying to avoid this, because it frankly hits me too hard. My wife is due at the end of this month with our second child, and it hasn't been an easy pregnancy at all - in fact, it's had way too many scary moments for my tastes.

So reading of your troubles has not been something I've wanted to do. It freaks me out at a time I can't be freaked out.

But I cannot stand by and not say anything any more. Brian, I don't know that I would handle this as well as you are. I'd be a wreck. I was a wreck when my wife had gallstones. I was a wreck during the first birth, when the heart monitor would flatline because the stupid lead wouldn't stay in place. To see my wife suffer as you have, intermixed with the joy of another daughter...I'd be a nutcase.

You sir, are going through one hell of a trial, but it looks to me that you got what it takes to make it through, and lead your family on. I pray for you, and your wife, and wish you only the best. Keep strong.

I've posted the HardOCP raffle the GotApex news page, and again wish you the best.
LPMiller is offline   Reply With Quote