View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2003, 05:35 PM   #102
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Quote:
Originally posted by Balinju [/i]
jaydee116, we are going to use the squirrel wb because besides the simulation, we are going to include a computer, thats why in the begining we said that we have only one pc and we are going to simulate the heat source emitted by the other nine computers.
Ok, totally forgot about this. So what is this computer supposed to represent? If it is supposed to represent a working scaled down model. If so then you can make your simulator specs based on 9 of those computers (Or 10 as the titel describes :shrug: ). If it is a P3 1gig, then base your simulator on 9-10 P3 1gigs. That is the only way I can see the computer being anything worthwhile.
Quote:
I would very like to post a picture on how we are going to simulate the heat load, but it is quit difficult to draw, but anyway, hara or me will try to post one.
It doesn't have to be a drawing in ACAD. I just would like a general idea of what parts are going where. You can use MS paint and squares and circles for the items for all I care.

Quote:
We asked if steel caused battrey effect because be were going to use a steel box to enclose the heat sources there, I hope that we will manage to find 300W or something of the sort heat elements. If possible, these elements will be welded with the box.
If steel was good we would all be using steel water blocks. The rust and other crap from steel is going to be very bad. The water will turn orange and all kinds of crap flowing through the system. probably grind away the pumps empellor!. This certainly leads me to belive your ignorant, at least on this subject! This should be a lot easier to understand than amps and volts.

Quote:
Hope that this can clear your ideas. Sorry if we made you angry, but you had all rights to be
Not mad really. Just seems you guys keep going backwards instead of forwards. When is this project due?
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote