View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2004, 03:29 PM   #98
SpeeDj
Cooling Neophyte

Jaydee I want to apologize for any PM I may have sent you telling you shape up your act or you would be banned. Keep in mind that would've been a three day 'cool' off ban. We as mods look at flames, the manner in which you posted is probably what found me on it. As many can attest to I am probably the most impartial moderator you will ever come across but my tolerance for flaming and general treating others like <insert verbage here> behaviour is very low, as you can see I have been a part of OC since early 2000 and a staff member not long thereafter. I've been through the ups and downs the droughts the abundance of times, it will always be there. We will continue to grow the site and the forums and still be one of the most definative references to overclocking in the world. The manner in which help newcomers by labelling them as 'lazy' and don't know how to search doesn't help, perhaps if they were shown as was suggested above, how to google or how to forum search it would help clear up alot of the BS that happens. How many times in my life do you think I have answered how do you do the pencil trick ? I can't even begin to count, do you think I ever posted do a search instead of helping them ? I may have referenced how to search AFTER I helped them to the best of my ability.

I have always respected procooling and Joe as well for what he has given in terms of extreme to this community. I am sorry if my posting comes across as trying to do anything more but clear up conceptions about the staff of Overclockers, that includes senior members as well because they are considered staff. I am always striving for ways to improve and to make things better, I apologize if my viewpoints and opinions offend anyone.

J

"Don't Contemplate Peace... Create it." - SpeeDj 1994
SpeeDj is offline   Reply With Quote