View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2005, 04:44 PM   #1
Breach
Cooling Neophyte

Default Project: Echelon

Hey guys, I thought I would share one of my current and newest projects. I call it the Echelon, being the apex of my skills and abilities, and is the best computer that I own.

I am after a little hiatus finally going to liquid cool once again (pump problems on the last rig angered up the blood, just ripped it all out in the end).

This time I wanted to do something a little differant and give it the DIY touch with some custom res tubes installed into the top panel. Resessed inside rather than just mounted on top like everyone else. These will be fitted with Danger Den hi-flow fittings and will feed twin CSP-Mags. This will work out very well, with the reses right on top I can fill them, and they will drain to the rest of the system and prime the pumps all at once. I am still thinking about where to put the fill plugs on these, but I was considering Polarflo TT plugs meant for thier waterblocks. Ideas on that are welcome

The plan is to mount these with bright yellow LEDs at some point, so they will be lit up with liquid inside flowing through them. Anyway enough talk, more piccies.

Breach is offline   Reply With Quote