View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2003, 12:33 PM   #12
Responsible for 2%
of all the posts here.
bigben2k's Avatar
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Texas, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,302

(NOT speaking from experience)

Ideally, you'd want to use an alcohol to kill the existing growies, but you're still stuck with a residue.

Normally, you'd use chlorine (aka bleach) to clear it up, but that's definitely not a good idea, because of the other components involved.

Sorry, I just can't think of anything. If you were able to isolate the metallic components, bleach would take care of it. Otherwise, I keep thinking about a solution with some solids in it, but that would be a no no as well.
bigben2k is offline   Reply With Quote