View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2004, 09:07 AM   #10
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

All righty, update time.

I just finished filing out all the little holes that got partially or fully filled with jbweld that shouldn't have. Owww.. my arm hurts. This is 2 law-and-orders to do. I have no perception of time, but I do know how much TV I watched

Top view, the areas with marker on them are for stage II of the topmesh integration which involves blending the edges properly with bondo. Also, ignore all the scratches, stains, stray jbweld on the rest of the case as it hasn't met with MR. Orbital sander yet.

Eye candy. Should look sweet when its back lit by 3 superbright white LEDs per end (in diffuser blocks) any boobos (partially filled holes around the edges) will be taken care of when the bondo is used to smooth the edges.

Feedback time people! :dremel:
Anyone have a better idea of how to get this whole thing flat short of having to re-file out all the holes on the edges after the bondo job?
Goliath: 3.4E@3.91/Abit IC7, Maze4 (temporarily) + custom splitter to crazy 4-way watercooling parallel loop: X800XT @ 520/1280 + AC Twinplex, AC Twinplex Northbridge, Silenstar Dual HDD Cooler, Eheim1250, '85 econoline van HC + 2x120, 1x120 exhaust - polished aluminum frame panaflo L1As, 2x18GB 10K RPM U160 SCSI, 4GB PC4000.

I wanna be BladeRunner when I grow up!

Project Goliath - nearing completion.
starbuck3733t is offline   Reply With Quote