View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2004, 05:09 PM   #23
DrMemory
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee116
Jeeze. I don't count them because they are not controllable by us. They are built in when you get the part. The power supply NEEDS the fans it comes with. The computer does NOT need the PS fans. Therefore they are not counted. The Chipset has a fan attached by the manufacture so I don't count it. The GPU has a fan built on by the manufacture so I don't count it. What I do count is EVERY FAN THAT IS NOT ATTACHED TO A PART BY THE MANUFACTURE. You know, the fans YOU buy for the computer that are not necessarily needed.

Anyway take your shit and shove up someones else's ass. How many system builders hook up a fan controller to the PS fan(s), chipset fan, and gpu fan(s)??? Not many.

The only one spouting shit here is you bozo. You can't count. You can't even come up with a half-assed reason as to why you can't count. You assume I say things that I don't say. Speaking of which...

I never said anything about hooking fans up to a fan controller. My comments where strictly about monitoring them and the lack of motherboard inputs to do this for all the fans present in modern computers. Hello, is there anybody in there?
DrMemory is offline   Reply With Quote