View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2003, 11:06 AM   #8
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

I rearranged the room as shown below last night. Due to problems with wiring not being able to easily follow the wall contours (and I hate those floor runners), I installed a wireless bridge device from my cable system in the living room to the center of the below computer island. All the wiring is centralized in the middle of the desks so it is ALL hidden, and is suprisingly organized. This makes it nice for network gaming as well, since my wife likes to peek if she can ... cheater! The only inconvenience is in swapping disks, though with two drive chambers open it is not that big of a deal. With this configuration, I am floating between 37-47C. That is a 13C difference just from room configuration. Keep this in mind when trying to figure out why your computer is getting too high of temps ... rooms need to flow just like computer cases.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comproomorigb.jpg (5.9 KB, 134 views)
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote