View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2004, 10:08 PM   #71
thelostrican
Cooling Neophyte

they look fine, the thing i like the most about the new blocks is that they are a "one piece" design. noobs fear leaks, and the love that type of design.
if they could be anonadize black they would look good, with the tie down in chrome. some new type of hose clamps something that would looks nice. nobody else has that, and could probably be added for cheap.

i personally like the blue tie down, it reminds me that i have a swiftech block, which in my mind equals quality. i also like the way the come packed, they have this industrial look that i like, when i am aircooling a computer i want it to look fancy, when i am watercooling i like it to be profesional, and industrial looks profesional.

i would think that if polarflo has been outselling the 6000 and the 6002. is not because of the bling, much less their performance.

it looks to me, my personal opinion

1.swiftech blocks are or have been nowhere to be found. maybe they are made far away? he all i see in websites is people asking where to buy them. swiftech could not get better support from the different forums. and billa is always around to help.something that no other major manufacturer has.

2.swiftechs need some matching gpu and chipsets block to match the 6000 series block. those are easy bling points. people like to match there blocks, at least i do, and so most of my friends, (cathar are you listening. gpu block hint hint.j/k)

3.polarflos are everywhere, they dropship to all their sellers, and do it fast.

4.polarflo have supplied everybody that have a website and can take photos for a review.

5.ordering thru their website is good, they ship stuff fast.

some little rants and observations from my part, excuse my english as i am not a native speaker. spanish is my languague.

thx
jacs

fixed number 4 i meant to say polarflo. and i havent seen any reviews from the 6000 besides oc.com and here :shrug:

Last edited by thelostrican; 10-17-2004 at 11:53 PM.
thelostrican is offline   Reply With Quote