View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #32
Phoenix32
Thermophile

Default Re: SNAP 4000 Power Supplies

Down below the text box, there is an "additional options" section. In this section, select the "manage attachments" button. This will open a window. In the window, there will be a column of boxes where you can "browse" your computer for the file(s) you want to attach to the message. NOTE: Look at the key down in the bottom of the window, this will show you the file size limits and file types the forum allows for your attached files. There is also a box for uploading a single file from a URL, but I don't use this. There you have it, pretty easy.

As a side note dandrews, please do not provide too many details. And for those wondering why, it is not to keep the information from people, but to keep people from damaging their snap servers or worse, themselves. This is not a mod for people who do not know how to read a wiring diagram and know how to solder, etc. But if you give out too many details, someone who is not qualified will try it sooner or later and then when they get hurt or destroy their snap server, will be all kinds of pissed off at me, us, and/or the forum. The forum does not need this kind of problem nor do I want to see anyone get hurt. If someone thinks they can do it, they can get the information directly from me and I should be able to tell if they are going to be able to handle it or not.
Phoenix32 is offline   Reply With Quote