View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #96
Mad-Cat
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: Guardian OS units

I have been playing aroudn with an old 4500 server thats still working 4.0.228 i think is the image on it working out if we should get another one this model only showing me as having 100 meg network nic in it what on earth???????? in a NAS im not sure if this is with the server image on it or what. And the fact the stupid thing going missing for 10 minutes iscsi and web page u cans till ping it but my vsphere box can see the iscsi lun at all.

i was wanting to upgrade it to a later image but 800 for a charity organization is stupid expecally when im not going to be keeping it as its 100 meg cards will not work as a backup nas for vmware. i found the 886 file but its telling me signitour is incorrect is this for older models only? i was trying to find the filre from bt as testing but non luck do other people have this issue with vmare or just me. anyway i just want to see if the gardian os will workas planned before spending more money on a newer model...

if anyone can help me with an update file would be great or how to upgrade to 886 even i just want to know its going to work.. thanks

Dave
Mad-Cat is offline   Reply With Quote