View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2004, 09:29 PM   #27
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etacovda
Apparently pH is in my city early next year. Perhaps I'll give him a block then - the only thing thats stopped me is the lack of a real test bed - I hardly want my block seen as 'the block worse than a maze4'; also, I sold a small amount of these blocks and im not sure how appropriate it would be for him to test them for me.

I've stopped selling them (and making them), partially due to the death of my test bed, and a lack of funds on my part. My job situation has just become rather unstable - I cant afford to throw money around sending waterblocks to Canada unfortunately
I had some concerns about blindly sending my Lumpy Channel block to pH as I had not even mounted it to a mobo before shipping it. Came out good though. I did do some minor testing to the R-Type though. My results were pretty consistant with pH's. I just didn't think it would beat out the Lumpy Channel though. I am pretty certain I know why the R-Type beat it and already have a revised top coded for milling to reverse that.

I hear you about work. Fortunatly my luck there has been just the opposite. I have been way to busy with work to do anything else. Been on the road almost non stop for the last 3 months. Headed out again next week.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote