View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2002, 09:40 PM   #33
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Quote:
Originally posted by Butcher
Your room is 27C woah you must sweat a gallon. It's comfortably warm in here and it's only 22C.
Still that's a nice setup, a water temp probe would be nice though, maybe you could hook up the xp thermal diode and put your probe back in the water
Well it gets real toasty in here with three overclocked comps running SETI, two monitors, and a TV. The room is only 12'x12'. If I open the window it will drop to 19C rather quick being it is only 0C outside right now. Been snowing for 2 days. At least I don't need to turn on the electric heat. 27C isn't so bad actually. In the summer it gets over 30C in here. I am on the top story of an Apt building with the room window pointed west. gets ALL the sun during the day. The AC is down the hall and around a corner so not alot makes it this far. I can usually keep it around 85F if I leave the AC on all the time in the hot part of the summer. In any even I have to set the comps back to stock setting when it gets that hot in here. With a room temp of over 90F it is hard to keep a stable OC'ed system cool.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote