View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2002, 03:39 PM   #149
g.l.amour
Cooling Savant

well rotor, don't fear me going into mass production. it would cost gigantic money to automise all that fun. thats what i love about this method. some low investments, and alot of fun hard work , and i hope i can make something that outperforms my maze2. if one would have to count all the hours, this block would have to be sold for about 250$ a pop.

well, i'm running ahead of things. i still have to do the other half and tap all the holes.

anyway, i'm proud of the inventor helping us out. i'm proud of me and puzzdre and fragnstien for going for it. i wouldn't be proud ripping your idea to make big bucks. that said, it might be a good idea to patent some of that stuff (if its possible) rotor. because the big guys will prolly have less trouble picking up your idea. and they have the machinery to plagiarise it at max eficiency.

at puzzdre, this was all done in the living room. i'm kidding myself that i will immediately clean up after i'm done. i was surprised to find out that it is not necessary at all to have a XY vice, it goes way faster if you just move the vice with your hands to the next hole. it is very easy to hold the vice manually, no clamping for me. that copper is really like butter.
g.l.amour is offline   Reply With Quote