View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2005, 09:12 AM   #176
Dave
Cooling Savant

I see Bill just can't help himself

The only thing he is right about the spec's, we don't annouce them, as we ask reviewers to do this for us.

In the past, many companies inflate there spec's, so I suggest you read a review test before designing around a spec sheet.

Bill, I understand as you have said yourself, you have never designed or engineered a pump, is this not correct ?

For those who are truely interested, the MAG has a curved impeller, and alot of pump theory that is being quoted here applies to much higher fluid velocities then most small pumps develop.

I was subject to alot of pump theory in school, and I had to re-learn much of what I "knew" when it comes to micro pumps.

I see D-Tek has posted there spec's, the only addition I can make is RPM.
The retail version operates at lower rpm then the 750, about 2400-3300 with norm at 2650.

Also please understand, D-Tek specs may not be "everyones", there are many different versions of these pumps.

There are OEM units out there, that you guys will likely find someday, and you need to understand they may have more performance, but this does not mean you can just install them in any system and expect good long term results.

The OEM units are design to fix specific needs that can not change.
C-Systems, unlike other companies, will NOT sell OEM style units too the public, so please do not email me

I finally posted the Delrin case pics on another thread, sorry I was out last weekend with spring flue.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote