View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2004, 06:44 PM   #14
feathers
Cooling Neophyte

"He is just trying to sell his products on his website. Save your breath. " - Of course it is illegal to sell one's own products on one's own website. :-)

It's not like I'm in competition with this website. As far as I am aware this is an enthusiast site.. A place for reviews and to discuss extreme-cooling with likeminded people.

Since my company also makes new products then we also make new products available for REVIEW (to this website or any other review site).

I'm sorry if some of you can't deal with the horror of that but that's the way it is.

I don't play dumb point/click scoring games and this 'Edit not reply' rule is pretty-much unique to this forum.

It seems that some people are full of inaccurate gossip and negative thoughts when it comes to extreme-cooling. My website was created to set the record straight and cut through the bullshit.

Theory and textbooks have their place.. So long as the theory becomes practice at some point. I don't think I've ever read a positive article on peltier cooling, or one which didn't tell the reader that 'condensation will DESTROY YOUR PC!'.

My website was created to set the record straight and cut through the bullshit (I wouldn't be surprised if this site was created for the same reason).

If you see that as a bad thing then that's your problem.

If you want to accuse me of trying to con people then it becomes my problem as well.

The information that appears on my site is the result of PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE, testing and measurements.

I am always happy to demonstrate the hardware to non-believers or those who have been brainwashed.
feathers is offline   Reply With Quote