Thread: Liquid
View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2006, 11:08 PM   #7
Brent1
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: Liquid

Thanks Brians256 yes what I’m wanting to discuss is what would be the best liquid mixture for the cold side of a pelt in a liquid chiller loop with out going pressurized what would be the best liquid to use for cold transfer with out freezing the liquid. As for the bacteria or alga, I would not be too concerned with it using Alcohol or Methanol. Not from the research and studies I have found anyway.

Description of my chilling loop, the hot side has a water block that circulating (with the help of a pump) hot water through 2 rads for cooling the hot side of the pelt. It is a closed loop. The cold side is also a closed loop witch also has a water block on the pelt to cool, circulating water mixture that will not freeze through a pump then to a small rad with a blower to circulate and cool the surrounding air in the box then to a second water block that keeps the chip cool.

Just wanting to see what you all think it is interesting to hear new ideas. I have read a lot of your articles in this forum and I’m impressed with the wealth of knowledge that you all poses in this field of Thermal electronics, to add I’m new to this forum and it is my pleasure to meet you all I will trust we’ll have some interesting discussions on a lot of topics in the computer sciences field.

Best Regards

Brent
Brent1 is offline   Reply With Quote