View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2004, 09:42 PM   #54
greenman100
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars
I think its an excellent article. The only problem is that the reader doesn't know the writers reputation. Who can you beleive nowadays. Everything is pretty much based on hands on experience, and see it to beleive it.
look at the disclaimer at the top of the article

Quote:
Opinions.

- maybe further detail on pump head height: For every 90 degree elbow add a foot, for every WB add a foot, etc. etc. Something like that.
I am not going to make guesses like that, especially when different styles of fittings make for different pressure drops. thanks for the idea though

Quote:
- T-line part about being at top. Now, when someone who doesn't know better reads this part, he/she is gonna think to fill the system with the T-line at the bottom and wonder why it's not filling up properly.
Maybe go into explanation that air will travel to the highest point of the system.
T-Line doesn't need a cap on it just as long it's at the highest point of the system. yada yada yada.
Mine's at the bottom, fills fine. Fill to top, turn on pump, keep filling until no more bubbles.

T-line doesn't need a cap even if it's at the lowest point in the system, better go read that myth again.

thanks for the input
greenman100 is offline   Reply With Quote