Thread: Csp Mag Ii ???
View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2006, 08:00 AM   #8
Dave
Cooling Savant

Default Re: Csp Mag Ii ???

Guys it is like this, AVT nor C-Systems no longer has any interest in the retail market.

However many of our clients do, and so I can not comment on what we do or do not have in an open forum.

There are several pumps coming on the market (or already out) using our technology, in different wattages, flows, and pressures.

It is best you ask companies like Danger Den whats coming, and what you would like.

We are producing a different pump almost every month here, and some should find there way to retail.

As for MAG II, it's has small changes over MAG I, in bearing, impeller, and stator design. The main difference being all injected case, and therefore cost savings.

What I would like to really see, is a company willing to risk releasing our magnetic suspension- fluid bearing only models to general public. This units are very quite and are at date only being used by OEM companies in sealed closed loop systems. The risk being these pumps must have 100% clean fluid, any particles will damage pump. Also likely clear to everyone, you can not run them dry - what so ever.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote