Thread: Blue or UV CCD?
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2002, 11:14 PM   #8
GenGoku
Cooling Savant

Bignuts, thanks a lot for the post, that'll save me over $9 by just getting it from an auto place.

one thing i'm not too sure what you ment by
Quote:
If you would like to bolster the strength of the blue stuff you ordered, I have found that adding the green, VERY SLOWLY on the tip of a pin, or small nail, will let you achieve the desired effect. Adding the green will change the tint of the color, but on the sample that I had, the brightness increase was well worth it.
stuff. do you mean blue UV reactant dye? and do you mean to put the tip of a pin in the green dye and mix it with the blue uv dye water setup? how would i do that, just put it in the res? not sure if it'll work fast because my res will be a DD blue res at the highest point in my tower. I guess i'm asking is where/when/how i should mix the green dye with blue in the water. if my res/pump were together, it wouldn't matter since the water is constantly flowing there, but if my res is at the top of the case, the water might not go down to the circulation.

not too sure how it'll look with the UV setup if i have white everything--rounded cables & wire cover--(so it looks blue against the UV) and that green hose. if it doesnt look bad, i'll just do that to make life easier, but wanted an arctic chilled look; green might mess it up? i really dont know anything about colors unless they're all the same

Last edited by GenGoku; 06-23-2002 at 11:23 PM.
GenGoku is offline   Reply With Quote