View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2002, 05:09 PM   #159
Bruno Facca
Cooling Neophyte

I would ask the people who are/were following this thread to read trough this whole post, everything written here is very important.

I'm not the kind of person who usually give up on things before I'm sure it's really time to give up, as in there's nothing more I can do, you should know that by now since I started this thread on july and since then I'm doing everything I can to make it happen. Right now I'm being forced to get some "vacation" until around january 10th, here are the reasons for this:

- The workshop who was doing the milling (for the finnish, sanding was not good enough and I don't have a miller), cutting the metal plates for the tops (I also don't have a good way to do this) and punching holes on them is going on vacation starting now and getting back at january 7th.

- I'm way over my head in debts, making water blocks may seem cheap to some people but series production is a whole different thing. I owe a lot of money to the bank and to a couple of people who has loaned me some money, I would need some more to finish this project now but I have no place to get it. For you to have an idea, I have a PC that I guess can be considered a very nice one (XP1800, geforce 4 mx440, 80gb 7200rpm ata133, 256mb nanya DDR...) and I would have to sell like three PCs like this one to pay for what I owe. It may not seem much to some but it sure is for me.

- I'm the kind of person who always try to stay away for trouble because I think trouble only brings more and more trouble but sometimes trouble just comes after you (that sucks). I'm in some deep personal trouble right now, stuff I have no reason to write here but I expect to have it solved by january.

There has been some problems with the iron mold and I couldn't get a single good piece out of it, I really think these problems can be fixed but that would require some more money that I don't have right now, and my resources for getting it are depleted.

I hope to be back by the time I told you and I hope to be able to make this project happen.

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me and shared their toughts/knowledge so far, I think people can learn a lot fro this thread.

Thank you very much everyone and I'm sorry for the bad news.

Bruno Facca
Bruno Facca is offline   Reply With Quote