Thread: New daughter
View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2004, 12:49 AM   #240
FoolOnTheHill
Cooling Neophyte

Hey Brian,

I'm really glad to see that things are going better with Heater. It has been truly amazing to see the support that this great community has provided for you.

Unfortunately, I can sympathize with what it feels like to watch a loved one undergo a stroke. My grandfater, a few weeks ago, had a small stroke while he was at my high school production of Oklahoma. He was then carted off to the hospital for treatment. Although his case was much less severe than that of your wife, it was still scary to see him having trouble moving his right side, and having difficulty speaking. He's made a strong recovery so far, but his appetite is way down and he's having bad mood swings. All I know is, I look foreward to seeing every little bit of progress as it comes, from day to day, as I'm sure you do. I have a lot of respect for you, and the strength you've had to go through all this. I can only imagine, but now it seems like things are looking up, which is wonderful.

You'll all be in my prayers as well.

I think I speak for pretty much everyone here when I say that we want to keep hearing updates and keep supporting you as you continue.
FoolOnTheHill is offline   Reply With Quote