View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2003, 03:07 PM   #20
airspirit
Been /.'d... have you?

I give it a month ... once one person signs up the deluge begins. With the LOS from my computer room, I potentially have around 50+ targets with LOS I could sign up ... I really don't want to be as big as I was previously, though. The support calls really were a pain in the ass for how little I was making.

Put it this way: if I even found out someone existed beyond them handing me their check and promptly leaving, it wasn't worth having that person on. A 20 minute support call translated into more value in time lost to me than their fee was worth, so in the end it kind of sucked, and you all know how many issues there are with wireless! I'll probably hook up a few neighbors and THAT'S IT. The income just isn't worth the aggravation. I'd rather work part time at McDonald's in my afternoons.
#!/bin/sh {who;} {last;} {pause;} {grep;} {touch;} {unzip;} mount /dev/girl -t {wet;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} {fsck;} echo yes yes yes {yes;} umount {/dev/girl;zip;} rm -rf {wet.spot;} {sleep;} finger: permission denied
airspirit is offline   Reply With Quote