Thread: Mag Drive Pumps
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2003, 02:17 AM   #5
psychofunk
Cooling Savant

I have that exact same case and I want my setup to fit in my case. I already have a brand new Z4 waterblock that I got for $30 and that is a lot better than spending the benji that the whitewater goes for (I'm just a poor fella with a kid and a serious apitite for women so cash is in short supply). I am probably going to buy a danner mag drive 2 (250gph@$35) or a 3 (350gph@$45) tomorrow. I may remove the lower drive bay and if I do then I can mount the rad at the bottom. I dont know if it is going to be possible but I hope to run and bleed the system outside of my case for 24hrs and then just move the whole unit and mount it inside as I have plenty of room to work with.

I was just lookin at my case and thinking that I could make a res that sits on top and then I could move the rad to where the res was. I'll make a bracket to hold the fan/rad and cut my window so that I can open the side of the case independently. Maybe even put the fan/rad on hinges so that I can swing it out of the way when I go into my case. Nevermind this last paragraph just thinkin out loud, I'm gonna do some planning and I will post the final detail and maybe some pics if I can.
psychofunk is offline   Reply With Quote