View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2002, 01:09 AM   #125
Nico

Quote:
Originally posted by bowman1964
well now i wait on the compressor and condensor.i am designing out the layout of the slider assm.by slider i mean in the bottom of this case i am making will be a open area for me to slide the compressor /condensor.chiller unit as one unit into the computer case.this removeable tray i am making will alow for testing of the cooling system and work on the computer without having to fight all the hoses and piping.so it i need to replace mother board ...i have a new ABIT AT7-MAX2 VIA KT400 on order dur new week with a CORSAIR PC3200 512MB DDR400 CAS2 stick of ram.then i am waiting on the xp2600.ooooooooooooooyeaaaaaaaaa.

sorry i forgot what i was doing. ooo yea the cooling assemble well here is my latest design for the cooling unit.

Bowman,

Very nice setup, looking forward to seeing how it runs.

Did you consider using the second capillary straight into a GPU evaporator?

Just wonder about this drawing, is it possible to run the filter/ dryer uphill to the capillary. In theory it would push all the gas out up to the capillary and give a stronger refrigerant flow, although the compressor would really have to work hard to push the refrigerant up there.
Also you said you were getting +74c odd compressor temps, how does this relate to 'max machine compartment temp'. My Vapo is doing 47c ish on the BD35 compressor surface, with a specified 55c 'max machine compartment temp'. Am I running it too hot now, due to low charge?
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote