View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2004, 01:18 AM   #16
DDogg
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobuchi
Geothermal cooling. I love it.

Now mind the wife doesn't stomp a retaliatory shovel blade through it.

The runs to and fro will benefit from insulation. This may protect them from accidental damage too if not in the wall.
Kobuchi, I hope she never even notices it or she might take the shovel after me. Um, she just doesn't understand about these things, ya know (chuckle). Amazing how a 6 feet 220 lb man can be so scared of a 5-5 125 lbs pissed off women wondering what the new pipes through the brick is :-). Ha, I'll tell here the cable guy did it. She might buy it.

Yep, I think I'll get some of that black split foam stuff and put it on the risers outside. Hmm, maybe inside also. There is about a 6-7 foot run along the back wall before the tubes come in to my desk. I may stick one on the incoming. Thanks.

====

Seyeklopz, heating is not too much of a concern in Central Texas, except for a couple of months of the year and then many times only for a day or two here and there. My A/C has been running all day and it is October. The heat has never been on yet and it may not be for another month or two. Hmm, I don't even think the pilot light is lit.
DDogg is offline   Reply With Quote