View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2006, 01:55 AM   #6
billbartuska
Cooling Savant

Default Re: More of what I've been up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
Well I was thinking of doing a track day at Black hawk Farms, but autoX I run at Miller Park for the most part with a few runs wtih teh Madison Sports Car Club in Columbus. I was going to be down at Joliet IL this last weekend to run the 2 day Chicago SCCA autoX, but I had other plans come up. Next AutoX I'll be running is the Milwaukee SCCA 2 day event on the 16/17th at Miller Park.

I am holding off on the track day stuff until next summer though just due to the fact that I want to get the car a bit more closer to being paid off before I risk destroying it in an uninsuried fashion
We were at the Milwaukee Mile last weekend for the first SCCA event there since the 70's. Two firsts and two track records, but the event was very poorly attended. We're points racing for the Region 5 TRO Championship, so had to go. It was cool though, we did 9/10ths of the oval plus the infield road course.

We'll be a Blackhawk for the SCCA double regional on Oct 28-29. And the Champ car race at RA...Clueless Racing, that's us.

Hey, if you wast to go fast, the Alfa Romeo Chicago chapter will be renting RA for touring on Oct 7-8th. I think it's $300 for 4 x 20 min sessions each day. The "A" group is even allowed passing, but only on the straightaways. If they see that you know what you're doing it can be pretty much b.... out racing though. http://www.caroc.com/events/RA_06.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clueless at BHF.jpg (202.4 KB, 14 views)
Two Opticals and 120 gigs (w/28gigs in RAID0) on 4 Maxstors
billbartuska is offline   Reply With Quote