View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2002, 10:42 PM   #144
DodgeViper

I thought I would revisit this thread as I have made changes to the TC-4. The block now will be sporting a new three-barb top with a jet sprayer. The center channel has been dimpled over the DIE.

I have built a new heater core/shrouds. The core/shrouds now sits sideways in the case. Fresh air is pulled from the right side of the case into the core from the outside and exhausted out the other side of the case. A fitting needs to be added to the top of the heater core replacing the T-fitting. This fitting will be used to fill and bleed the air from the system. Using the three-barb core also eliminates the Y-fitting.

I still need to cut the holes on both side covers and build a flange on the front fan to attach a foam seal so when the side cover is placed on the case the exhaust fan will seal keeping any exhausting air from entering inside the case.

The first few photos the core shows the barbs coming out of the core straight. I now have replaced the barbs at an angle. The 90 degree fitting at the top of the core has been removed and will be replaced.

Last edited by DodgeViper; 12-16-2002 at 10:53 PM.
DodgeViper is offline   Reply With Quote