View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2005, 09:30 AM   #57
JamesAvery22
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRiT
I'll do it for $165.
Guess I'll start posting this in the forums. Im going to make another main post here to track everyone that says they'll do it. I'll link that thread from this one.

List of forums I'll post this to (but not yet)

[H]
Anand
2CPU
OCforums
SPCR
XtremeSystems

Let me know if I missed any

I just called Chris to double check everything. Looks like someone is going to have to coordinate everything. As in everyone will have to send someone the checks and that person send a big check to PanWorld. I say we require anyone that wants to do this to have all good heatware. I dont think I have enough heatware to warrant me being the one to be the money guy. Sooo anyone wanna volunteer? Chris said he would see it being a problem if everyone seperately mailed him checks and that it would be much easier if someone sent him one big check.

Chris also said it would be a flat 7.50$ (Im assuming anywhere in the US) for each pump. Naturally it would be paid in advance and would take 2-3 days to clear the check before he shipped the pumps out. I really dont know how many people will want to do this so I asked if there was a max # we could order and he said no.

If anyone wants to double check the info you can call that 202 number on their page. Chris was on vacation when we first started seeking info thats why it took so long. He answers the phone right away now. Just tell him you are in the group with "Jonathan Torres." I want to ask a lot of questions to make sure everything goes smoothly but I tend to run out of questions.

Things Ive asked him:

Price for 20PI-Z-D? $253
Discount for 10+ people? 35%
20PI-Z-D is a 24v DC pump correct? Yes
How can I send payment? Personal Check
How much is shipping per pump? Flat $7.50

Let me know what you guys want to do.