View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2004, 06:21 PM   #15
Jag
Cooling Savant

Hal-9000, touched a spot there.

It's the conception, ie, the way you set things in your mind needed in order to achieve a certain result. Much like cars, driving a car with 1600cc and another with 3000cc; is it so different?

There isn't a standardization of the tubing? Why? Is is so hard to get a middle ground?

It surely would do a big difference in terms of sales and would help create a common base for the real WC market across the two sides of the Atlantic.
I mean, it's like car tyres. No one imagines buying a Mercedes with a tyre that only Europe has. It's ridiculous!

About the "system testing which can characterize the limiting component in the system" that Unregistered mentioned, if the Europeans don't do it, why not the Procooling staff, giving a broader picture. Surely it's members would appreciate.

Maybe someone is better informed on this, but it seems that the Europeans manufacturers are also (maybe slow, I guess) changing their view of the question.
Asetek Antartica for example is a new waterblock that performs very well with more powerful pumps, and needs better flux, and perhaps in this competing world some more are to follow suit.

Unregistered, the "French testing of kits" you spoke about, is the one I mentioned in another thread?
Jag is offline   Reply With Quote