View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2004, 12:47 PM   #3
JoeKamel
Cooling Neophyte

Contacted the US distributors on LVM's website. One isn't really a distributor, but they told me they have sold the pumps from time to time to individuals. The other has stopped carrying the pumps due to low sales and what's left is closeout, they did reccomend another pump line, made by Whale Water Systems. Not too much technical info on the website. The US distributor (Whale Pumps) told me that they're relaunching the pumps and so flow curves and current draw information isnt available. I have to try to get back in tough a little later today and we'll see. This pump looks very interesting. 10m head, with 8 LPM flow. *IF* it turns out that it's that flow rate at that head with some reasonable power consumption, someone may want to take a look at it.

Edit: It might be worth looking at them, not sure. Talked to their applications engineer about the 1215 series pump (12V DC, 12 LPM max flow). The pump is going to draw 7A @ 31m, and get about 3 GPM at about 21m. He is emailing me the specs on the 0812 and 0815, but from his description, it seems the curve is very close to that of the RZ series Iwakis. The gentleman also told me that they have had customers using them in continuous use setups. Not bad for ~$100.00

Last edited by JoeKamel; 11-16-2004 at 02:24 PM.
JoeKamel is offline   Reply With Quote