View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2001, 07:58 PM   #6
BrianW
Cooling Savant

I am using watercooling kev. But I still have good airflow through the case. I use all Panaflo fans in there. I have one 120mm H1A on the bottom of case blowing cool air in. I have another 120mm H1A attached to my heatercore, blowing air out the front of the case. I have an 80mm L1A sucking air out the back in the usual spot near cpu. I have a 120mm L1A sucking air out the top of the case, where all my cdrom and hard drives are. Most fans are run at 5-7 volts. The hard drive is still loudest in piece in the case. I have just a standard heatsink on my nb now and want more cooling but none of those little shit fans.

Flow: Res, Pump, CPU watervlock, Y into both rads, both rads into res independently.

Athlon XP 1800+ (@ 1731 - 150mhz fsb.), on a Asus A7N266-c, and a Radeon 9000 *waiting for RMA'd Saphire 9800 ultra from Newegg)
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote