View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2002, 02:33 PM   #21
Puzzdre
Cooling Savant

@Volenti: Woah, I saw that pic on another thread or on OCAU, that sure don't look pretty!!!

@MadDogMe: Thx for the tip! I'm not sure yet about the flow sensor cos' I'll have to think to fit large barbs onto it (the one I made had 9 mm ID barbs). If I don't succeed, I might just do what you suggested!

@#Rotor: Man, thank you for giving all the secrets of the trade!!! I really appriciate it, it will save me lots of trouble and experimenting!
Thank you!

I had enough free time this afternoon to draw the grid and print it on self adhesive paper, now I just have to find the workshop with the circulary metal saw thingie to cut my piece of copper to the size I need. Bottom plate 50 x 50 mm, top plate 80 x 50 mm (that's because I have one piece 80 mm wide and 400 mm long).
A note to myself: check that no capacitors are in the way on the mobo for 80 mm wide block!

I cutted some pieces of another 50 mm wide copper bar, but handsawing didn't look to pretty, more to it, the saw always managed to run not along the line I draw but little right or left...
Cutting cannot cost me much, and it will save me lots of sanding the edges to be perpendicular to the flat sides...

Thx again!