View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #1
otoc
Cooling Neophyte

Default Need a Guardian OS or Snap OS software update?

I'm in contact with a reseller.

I'm getting prices for ***software only*** 1 year maintenance at an extreme savings over prices Adaptec charged in the past.

My understanding at this time is older GOS versions are covered through changes including V5 updates that occur during the year.

I'm asking about the possibilities of Snap OS pricing.

To be open and honest, I'm looking for a discount in the price of my contract in exchange of helping get the right contact/supplier/method out to those running old software on legacy devices that no longer have hardware maintenance available.

Please PM me if there is an interest. It would be helpful to everyone to break the bootleg software cycle, have people running up to date software, and allow the new company to know where all the devices went and who their current customers are.

Sales will be direct with the service provider and are less than manufacturer suggested prices. I'm not looking to get into the business.

Either way I'm getting one, but let me know what your questions might be and if you want a legal copy to make your snap server serve with the latest updates available for the platform. I'm trying to get an interest level.

More to come if there's an interest coming quickly...and I do mean quick.
otoc is offline   Reply With Quote