View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2004, 01:00 PM   #3
dacooltech
Pro/Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by prandtl
I send him a few email/pm but never got an answer, wanted to pick-up my order, he lives 5min away from me, tho i never met him... he seems to still update his site tho
I e-mailed Olivier maybe a dozen times and never got a reply from him... Then I finally went to his forums and both Post/PMed him, and got replies to my PMs stating that Olivier is death sick at some hospital from his sister Suzanne (?) @ 3am and 4am in the morning... What was she doing answering PMs in the middle of the night is beyond me ofcourse :shrug:

and then I noticed Olivier updated the site and posted to this thread SAD DAY
I posted to that thread and my posts were deleted and my account was closed... When I sent an e-mail asking what's happening, I received an e-mail from sister Suzanne again, stating that Olivier is in a coma... now why posts were deleted and my account's been closed??

Now to clarify things, Olivier got water-cooling gear from CoolTechnica back in November 2003 and didn't make a payment ever since... So if it's hiding from me, or in disguise as sister Suzanne, he's got a reason for that... which i still do not want to believe he can do such a thing...

but anyway, if he's doing the same thing to the customers, that doesn't sound good... considering the fact that Lux-Design is going out of business...

so if anyone has any info I'd really appreciate it...

Last edited by dacooltech; 04-22-2004 at 01:10 PM.
dacooltech is offline   Reply With Quote