View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

FS/FT: buy my watercooling gear, projector, desktop cuz I'm going NOMAD across USA!

Crossposted from ArsT agora. Hopefully ch1x and the forum admins don't smack me for this, but I don't think they will.

Yep, you read that right. I'm selling as much of my stuff as I can to finance a nomadic lifestyle. I've wanted to tour the country open ended since I was a little kid, and now I get to do so with my camera! joy!

Terms: I ship really quickly and do so with USPS Priority unless you want the insurance. I will ship the projector Fedex though. Prices are "Or Best Offer" unless otherwise stated.

Trades I am looking for
- Stretchy cargo nets/shock cord nets
- CB Radio & Antenna for my truck
- Nikon Lenses/Nikon Accessories/Nikon Flash units
- Cokin ND Filters/ND Gradient filters
- high power DC-AC inverter (the kind you wire to your battery)
- solar panels/solar battery chargers
- solar powered anything, really.

For Sale:
Projector
Sanyo PLV-Z2 HD Projector (720p, or 1280x720), Newish Bulb, probably ~500 hours on it. Shipped in the original box, and bought on the Agora a number of years ago. $600 or $650 if you want the 67" screen too, plus actual shipping. Comes with the ceiling mount either way.

Desktop
E6600, 2GB, 8800GTX, 550W quality PSU, 500+750GB hard disks in a coolermaster case w\ front USB and all that jazz. I'd prefer not to part this out. $350 + actual shipping.

Monitor: Dell 2405FPW, all good except the internal USB hub/card reader seems to have flaked out on me. $400 + actual shipping.

So very sad I never finished this, maybe you will?

"Project Goliath" - the intel SC5000 case w\ side panels and other misc stuff. It's never going to get done. $50 + actual shipping because it's HEAVY. Currently professionally packed so the shipping cost is only shipping, not packing. Includes many extras and if you want to finish the project I never could, be my guest!

Watercooling goodies
120mm fan-mount radiator (bolts into a 120mm fan spot EZ) - $25 - from project goliath
Dual 120mm fan-mount radiator (needs a custom fab, but easy enough, takes two 120mm fans) - $25 - from project goliath

Older Swiftec MCP350 12V pump, bare leads (you'd have to solder/connect up a molex plug, easy stuff.)

Aquacomputer Cuplex XT DI, made by AC just for dual core chips with dual impingment zones. Fits any LGA775 or LGA1366 boards. Brand new in box. $65 (was like ~150+ new) + shipping

Acquacomputer Twinplex chipset block for through-board mount, the one on the far left of the above photo. fits boards with metal loops (you'd have to fab your tensioners) or through-motherboard mounting (with supplied hardware) - $25 + shipping
Acquacomputer Twinplex chipset block for metal hoop mount, the one on the far right of the above photo. fits boards with metal loops (tensioners included) or through-motherboard mounting (DIY hardware) - $25 + shipping

DangerDen Z-Chipset - fits certain older VGA cards and anything else you can fit it to, with 3/8" fittings. - $12 + shipping

Cerberus WB1 - customed designed by our own ScopeDog a few years ago. Fits Pretty much everything with the custom brackets! or remove the brackets entirely for mounting on an AMD board. $50 + shipping, and kind of a piece of history. Four G1/4 fittings in, Four out, great FUN block for multiple loops in your watercooling setup!

Storm G5 - SOLID SILVER BASE WATERBLOCK!!! and a museum piece at that. Needs a new o-ring in the base. $100 (was over $200 new, hell the silver is probably worth $100 at least!)

Single 3.5" HDD Waterblock with G1/4 connectors, I'll include the connectors if you need them - $ 15 + shipping

AlphaCool SilentStar DUAL 3.5" HDD Block, cools and COMPLETELY sound deadens even 10K RPM drives. with G1/4 connections, I'll include the connectors if you need them - $65 shipping (HEAVY!) Minor dent in front panel, does not effect the performance.

AquaComputer G80 - Fits 8800GTX and nvidia reference design cards. Brand new, never used, still in the bubble wrap: $65. More info: http://www.aqua-computer.de/e_content/e_gpukuehler.htm

Bag of Plug & Cool G1/4 and G1/8 connectors. Right angles, splitters, plugs, etc. $15 (very cheap compared to what mcmaster charges)
Goliath: 3.4E@3.91/Abit IC7, Maze4 (temporarily) + custom splitter to crazy 4-way watercooling parallel loop: X800XT @ 520/1280 + AC Twinplex, AC Twinplex Northbridge, Silenstar Dual HDD Cooler, Eheim1250, '85 econoline van HC + 2x120, 1x120 exhaust - polished aluminum frame panaflo L1As, 2x18GB 10K RPM U160 SCSI, 4GB PC4000.

I wanna be BladeRunner when I grow up!

Project Goliath - nearing completion.
starbuck3733t is offline   Reply With Quote