View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2003, 11:22 PM   #17
Gooserider
Cooling Savant

I have not yet heard from Michael as of 23:50ESDT on Sunday 9/14.

It appears that Michael has not been on the board since 9/5 when he posted the message complaining about Unapimp having left him negative heat w/o giving him a chance to refund his money. (At least that is the last post that shows in a message search, and he hasn't read the PM that I sent him.) Perhaps a moderator could tell us if he has logged in since then?

I just found his e-mail address via Heat, and am sending him a direct e-mail. Perhaps I'm an overly nice guy, but I haven't left negative heat on him yet, as I want to ensure that he has a chance to respond and settle this issue w/out damaging his rep excessively.

However, I am rapidly loosing patience with him. I would also suggest that his lack of communication and arguably deceptive advertising might be worth considering when evaluating the conflicting claims in the LiquidRulez thread elsewhere on this forum.

(I will say that I had nothing but positive communication with LR outside this forum, and I was somewhat hesitant about dealing with MM because of that thread. However I decided that the amount of money involved wasn't that great, so I took the chance....)

Gooserider