View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2003, 06:16 PM   #24
Gooserider
Cooling Savant

Quote:
A message (from <msirott@comcast.net> ) was received at 15 Sep 2003 6:32:04 +0000. The following addresses had delivery problems: atorrey@cybercom.net Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired Delivery last attempted at 15 Sep 2003 6:32:04 +0000
That is unusual, my ISP has been very reliable in the past, and I check my mail almost daily.

I did NOT recieve the message that Mike says he sent, however the error message that he quotes is consistent with it not making it to me.

The content of the message saying to return the tubing is what I had been looking for, and the response time he quotes is reasonable so I will drop my beef in that regard (though I'm mildly surprised that Mike wasn't checking here more often, I agree that direct e-mail was a better way of communicating.)

It is to late tonight to make it to the PO or UPS, but I will attempt to get the package out to return it tomorrow afternoon.

Assuming the refund gets here in a reasonable time after that, I will be as happy as one can be under the circumstances.

Gooserider