Thread: sans res?
View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2003, 02:50 PM   #14
Talik
Cooling Neophyte

CD: The res is outside the case, in the back, and the only reason it works there, is because I'll use a clear plastic tube that'll sit to the right of my pci slots, so I wouldn't be able to fit a rad there. I might be able to fit the pump next to the rad as in your picture, but then there wouldn't be room for a fan on the sucking side of the rad. And if I just went with blown air, wouldn't the pump hinder airflow in the part it covers? I have already bought the heater core, and it ended up being bigger than I thought it would be, the grill is 9 x 6something but the total size is about 11" long by 7" wide. I already had to remove my floppy/hd bays that sit under my 5.25's.

BB: Great copy pasting work on that image. I'm glad that's not complete, or you'd have some serious problems getting water from your res to your pump. Really, though. Curious to see how you connect the rad, psu, and hdd. Is that a dual proc? or mb cooling? if dual, why did you decide to run in series rather than parallel?