View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2004, 09:27 AM   #38
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

I appreciate the work ya'll have put into the window designs, but I think ya'll need to think more organic. Think tatoo designs and flowing shapes. Try to use the front side of the case too, seeing the drives/cages WONT be boring. I'm gonna put something interesting in there... I just dunno what it is yet

I gave the PSD to my graphic artist friend this morning, we'll see what he comes up with when he's got a block.

Reviewing the topic I noticed something! I failed to change the URL on one of my pictures in the last picture-update, so here's the picture (I already uploaded it, just failed to reference it!) and the text that was supposed to go with it but went with the wrong picture!

close-up of the tiding. You can see my spice where I put in the (white ARG!!, wont take dye) 90* molex connector. I also spaced the drives apart to give them slightly better ventilation for the time being. When I get my next set of richco anti-vibration mounts, or built the silencing enclosure for the 10K SCSIs, I'll be installing a 120GB fluid-bearing maxtor in that empty spot.

++ And yes, I'm still looking for a black cap for the res.
Goliath: 3.4E@3.91/Abit IC7, Maze4 (temporarily) + custom splitter to crazy 4-way watercooling parallel loop: X800XT @ 520/1280 + AC Twinplex, AC Twinplex Northbridge, Silenstar Dual HDD Cooler, Eheim1250, '85 econoline van HC + 2x120, 1x120 exhaust - polished aluminum frame panaflo L1As, 2x18GB 10K RPM U160 SCSI, 4GB PC4000.

I wanna be BladeRunner when I grow up!

Project Goliath - nearing completion.
starbuck3733t is offline   Reply With Quote