View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2004, 10:03 PM   #1
isisfreak
Cooling Neophyte

Default Filling and draining..

Hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I figured I would post this question here since you guys are the Pros of watercooling. If this is the wrong section for this question, then I'm sorry (couldn't find a better place for it). Anyhow, in my newest project I decided to go with watercooling. I have done all of my research, so I'm not really a newbie in the subject. Currently I am using a Danger Den Bay Reservoir, before that I was using a T-line. And I must say, both of them are a pain in the ass when it comes to filling and draining. The reservoir is a pain to fill and drain, but works great for bleeding. The T-line works great for draining, but takes along time to bleed and is a pain to fill. I thought about using the Res. and a T but, that wouldn't solve my filling problem and I would like to have one thing. So the question is, what is the best setup for filling/draining/bleeding? It has to look decent (I can mod it to some extent, but I don't want a bunch of nasty PVC pipe or something) this will be a show case and size could be an issue (I'm using a Lian Li PC-61), so I would like it to be "smaller". Price does not matter, I'm willing to pay a little for my convenience. Thank you for your time, any and all comments, suggestions, or questions are welcome!

Edit: Could a Mod please move this to the right place? I'm sorry, I didn't see that this was a sub-forum. *feels stupid*

Epox 8RDA+ v1.1 C1 Rev. Northbridge
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ @ 2.37 GHz 10.5x225 1.95V
Sapphire 9600 XT @ 600/330 MHz
1024MB Corsair TwinX PC-3200LL Pro @ 450 MHz 2-3-2-11

Danger Den MAZE4 - ViaAqua 1300 - Black Ice Xtreme

Last edited by isisfreak; 06-24-2004 at 10:32 PM.
isisfreak is offline   Reply With Quote