View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2004, 12:22 AM   #2
HAL-9000
Cooling Savant

Default Just curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHaestus
Pretty busy at Argonne Lab now but I figured I'd take an evening break and finally get around to posting Cascade SS performance (attached). I verified with Cathar that he had done some tweaks with flow resistance on the SS; you can clearly see the maximum flow rate is higher. Overall a very nice block though the price premium puts it a little out of my league. Performance is actually a little better than I expected; I am guessing if I were to retest the Cascade with my current testing protocols I might see slightly better performance. In any case I figured a few of you Cascade SS owners would be interested in the results.

I have several packages at my house that bode well for the test setup. I am hoping that July and August give me time to get it running. First item will be to configure and run pressure drop tests on all wbs tested thus far.

Also DTek Customs will be a sponsor of Procooling as soon as I get back to Saskatoon and put up their ad and Pro/Deals space. I am hoping that Danny has a special deal for you guys on those new pumps we've been talking about

Hey Phaestus, I know its totally off-subject, but I was wondering what kind of work your doing at Argonne? I interned for the DOE via UC for a summer at LLNL, so I remember a few folks from Argonne.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote