View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2006, 05:10 AM   #4
RichieGP
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: MCW 452 chiller build

thank you both for replying back so fast.

I am in the process of getting the inline water temps set up, but taking some time (work being very busy).

As for the tubing, i appreciate the 10mm tubing is too small for the hot side loops and i will definitely try and sort that out, but for the cold side loop, i thought that low flow would be appropriate (i think that this is suggested by Swiftech) and therefore a restrictive circuit wouldnt be too bad.

Everything is insulated and has dieclectric grease around the components.

As for the PSU, I am based in the UK and ebay.co.uk doesnt seem to be selling switching PSU's, so I would be having to buy at full price, which is a bit steep

Do you think my setup is pushing past the limits of the chiller? If so, i guess what ricecrispi is saying is that just using the WC system without the chiller would give comparable results.

sorry for all the questions, but also the only reason i stuck with TEC chilling and not phase change was noise. Is there a phase change kit out there that would be as quiet as a WC setup? Vapochill used to sell a setup that could fit inside a large ATX case, but i cannot find that for sale anymore

Thanks for all your help
RichieGP is offline   Reply With Quote