View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2004, 08:23 AM   #357
re3dyb0y
Cooling Savant

Ok, i have now tried reinit the drive, installing the os, no luck. I have tried creating Java, $Java and Java$ but im still getting the same error. If i type wdir /2/os_private/ i can see a Java folder called Java (this is on the original hd). But if i change it to /0 there is no java folder as default. If i create my own it wont install it. Ive tried reinit on it and therefore reformat and then reinstalling the os v4 (with just the new drive in) and there is no Java folder created. So theres no use me putting it in my pc and formatting it with fat 32 and then back into the snap server. When i used reinit on the old drive i was able to install java straight off after the restart.

Ok, ive sorted it - well sort of. If you login to your snap server using FTP, copy the Java files to your computer and then back to the new hard drive. It worked with snap extensions. It didn't have the test thingy, but im not too bothered. However it still wont let me install it from assist or the web browser. It also doesn't come up on the about type page in the top right. But ill have to look into these!!
re3dyb0y is offline   Reply With Quote