View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2004, 04:56 AM   #101
tobyed2
Cooling Neophyte

Default Coolant/Dye or both ?

Sorry bit of noob question, I got some Hydrx with my MCP600, the bottle states that it is UV reactive, never used it before, what colour is it ? If its blue and I add Bright Yellow Dye do I get Green under UV ??!!

Secondly both the additive (Bright Yellow) and the coolant recommend n parts to n water, what mixes are people using 50:50 ?

Glad to hear the case has FINALLY come Meethoss, my MCP600 finally came yesterday, Parcel Farce (a well known UK courier) who handle the majority of the uks imports had my parcel for 3 days before the managed to coordinate lorry/driver/door. You might of guessed I dont like Parcel Farce, I still remember the Watchdog article a copule of years ago where a widow sent here husbands ashes (err, WHY ?!) by Special Delivery, they lost the parcel, it was never found ... Oh and strange as it is, didnt have to pay any Import or Tax ...

This weekend looks like the final build, Ill take pics too ... Last on the list is to get the water, managed to find some in my local Safeways (grocery store) @ 90p a ltr ($1.65 USD) !!! Ok this stuff is cheap but how much do I get ?
tobyed2 is offline   Reply With Quote