View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2006, 09:26 PM   #110
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Default Re: product testing today – who is being served ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillA
indeed you were not thinking
did you look at the dwg ?
to spec ?

more half-assed 'work'
listen jd, do it your way and you will have the scrambled eggs you deserve
stop trying to define things that you do not understand (testing)
got that ?

select dark blue as your type color when posting
Have you lost your mind Bill? Do you have any idea at all what engraving shops do? Obviously not. If we could put 1/32" lettering on a $10,000 gold ring 1/64" deep we could easily handle a small groove in a piece of copper. And I have hundreds of times. In fact engravers are much better setup for fine detailed work than machine shops. I can't even begin to understand what you are thinking with those comments.

I am starting to wonder why you even bother here? You seem to know more than all of us on every subject so why waste your time here? Who are YOU serving? You continuously try to separate yourself from we and us so why do you keep posting at all?

Why not just answer the ****ing questions if you already know the answers? Why let us all wonder in ignorance for years and then come out and say we are ignorant?

If you honestly think IHS temp = die temp and all blocks cool the die the same through the IHS then ok. Prove it. IHS is nothing more than making the base of the block thicker and you of all should know how base thickness changes block performance.

Yes, I will do you favor and not bother wasting anymore of my time following your lead on testing as I have wasted in the past. If I listened to everyone else 4 years ago and stuck with CPU based testing and didn't follow your lead on Die sims I would be much further along on a better CPU based test bench.

Now I say **** it. There is no set of test results that you or anyone else can create that will tell me how well such and such set of parts will work in my or anyone else's computer. That is the only test results anyone really wants to know and that is the results they will know only when they install those parts. All your hi tech industry standard bull shit tests will not and never have.

Also your die sims have been half ass from the start and you were charging people for testing on them so don't go off on people half assing. Especially DIY'ers.

I will do you a favor and quit wasting my time on the testing subject.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote