View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2005, 10:39 PM   #27
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHaestus
So are your milling capabilities good enough to make pH a die sim now JayDee?
I hope so as I need to make myself a new one to. I am using the prototype I made before. When I get back from Cali I will head up there and work on the mill the first weekend I have free. I am pretty sure I can manually mill the thing better than with the CNC being the mill table is crap. Manually I can compensate for that much easier but it will take a lot of time.
Quote:
Also are you planning on doing reviews fairly regularly? Someone asked me for a reference about you as a reviewer yesterday. It doesn't take long to become this site's premier wcing tester I think as long as I'm not doing anything and incoherent is quiet
I am actually. I never thought I would get around to building this bench but now that I have I just as well use it. I still have some stuff to work out but I think I am close. Once I get the mounting method more perfected and revise the die sim a bit I should be good to go. I got offered to review a nice German made block and I took him up on the offer. By the time that gets here I hope to have things ironed out and more repeatable. This Cali trip is going to suck. Looks like a good 2 weeker. After I get the German block done I may solicit for review samples.

I got to get some of that BillA goop to.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote